JAPANESE WATCHES : VINTAGE LCD WATCHES.
- of or relating to or characteristic of Japan or its people or their culture or language; "the Japanese Emperor"; "Japanese cars"
- a native or inhabitant of Japan
- the language (usually considered to be Altaic) spoken by the Japanese
- A native or national of Japan, or a person of Japanese descent
- The language of Japan, spoken by almost all of its population
- Keep under careful or protective observation
- Look at or observe attentively, typically over a period of time
- Secretly follow or spy on
- Issued when the risk of hazardous weather is significant.
- Traditionally, a 24-hour day is divided into seven watches. These are: midnight to 4 a.m. [0000-0400], the mid-watch; 4 to 8 a.m. [0400-0800], morning watch; 8 a.m. to noon [0800-1200], forenoon watch; noon to 4 p.m. [1200-1600], afternoon watch; 4 to 6 p.m.
- A watch is a timepiece that is made to be worn on a person. It is usually a wristwatch, worn on the wrist with a strap or bracelet. In addition to the time, modern watches often display the day, date, month and year, and electronic watches may have many other functions.
The design used for the Seahope x Artists Collection is the Avatar watch featured in the movie by the same name. This watch was selected for the project due to the fact the movies message reflected our beliefs of cohabiting peace with each other and of course the championing mantra of the children being our future and answer to stop this path of ill.
This is my pimp watch from Japan, very cool, batteries don't last very long though :)
Related topics: titanium chronographs woman wrist watches digital watch camera strap for watches watch virginia tech football online nixon black watch cheap white g shock watches
- (月) 10:42:37|
- Category: None
Comment is pending blog author's approval.
- 2017/04/13(木) 00:20:58 |
- [ Edit ]